Table of Contents
List of 20✢ BEST Online Email Marketing CompaniesHere is the list, in alphabetical order, of the most popular, well known and least expensive online email marketing companies you can use to build and manage your list of blog subscribers to send emails to for the purpose of keeping in contact with your list of subscribers, to build trust, and ultimately and hopefully, to convert as many of your email subscribers to sales.
- AWeber: Create automated emails with drag and drop interface. Send a sequence of automatically delivered emails. Build your list with mobile-responsive templates and forms. Simple enough for newbies with advanced options for experts. 700+ mobile responsive templates. Collect, track, manage your subscriber list. FREE Trial for one month then $19 per month. Less if you sign up quarterly or yearly.
- Campaign Monitor: Drag-and-drop email builder with professionally designed templates. Interactive analytics on campaign activity. A/B split testing of emails. Prices starting at $9 per depending upon how many people you want to send emails to at one time and how often.
- Constant Contact: Drag and drop customizable email templates. Set up a series of automatically, timed emails to be delivered to your list. Complete tracking of recipient behavior such as who opens and reads the emails, clicks on email links, etc.FREEE 60 day Trial then $20 or $45 per month depending on plan selected.
- ConvertKit: Create unlimited, flexible opt-in forms that can go anywhere on your site. Choose from different landing page templates. Automated, timed email sending. Prices start at $29 per month for up to 1,000 contacts you can send unlimited email to. The more contacts you have the more per month.
- Emma: Lets you deliver unique content to each subscriber, all from the Emma interface. Drag and drop html email editor. Advanced reporting and statistics let you even see exactly what and where people are clicking in your emails. Hefty price tag starting at $49 per month for up to 2,500 size email list.
- ExactTarget: ExactTarget offers several different cloud based marketing solutions including mobile and social marketing. As far as their email marketing they have a drag and drop builder for setting up email campaigns, A/B split testing, real time tracking and reporting of your lists behavior and interactions with your emails. As far as prices, ExactTarget does not reveal price unless you create an account and provide contact info.
- FeedBlitz: Beyond just email marketing, contact your site fans with email subscriptions, social media updates and RSS feed tracking. If you are already a Feedburner customer FeedBlitz shows you how to most easily switch to them for your feed needs. FeedBlitz has a very flexible price scale starting at under $2 per month for about 10 subscribers up to around $30 a month for up to 2,500 subscriber list.
- GetResponse: One of the original email marketing companies that have email creator with various templates and drag and drop editor, 500+ newsletter templates, 100+ images, built in image editor, A/B split testing, auto-responders, landing page builder and webinars for learning. Very flexible and reasonable price structure starting at $15 per mont for up to 1,000 in your list, $49 for up to 5,000 and higher prices for 100,000 customers or more.
- HubSpot: Email marketing is a small part of the services offered by HubSpot. HubSpot has full inbound marketing software platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. HubSpot software includes blogging and content creation software, social, lead management, landing pages and more. The price structure is not for the faint of heart with prices starting at $200 per month.
- Inbox First:
- Mad Mimi:
- Vertical Response:
What Types of Features these Email Marketing Companies OfferAlthough the exact features of each of these companies varies slightly, they are all very similar, in terms of what you can do with them. Features common to most all these email marketing companies include: