The short(er) url to this web page is
Table of Contents
- 1 Code to Display Scrolling Ticker of your Blogs Latest/Most Recent Posts on Any Web Site
- 2 What the Scrolling Ticker of Blog Posts Looks Like
- 3 Need Help Using Latest Posts Scroller Code?
- 4 Why Display Most Recent Posts Scrolling Ticker on Another Website?
- 5 Video - How to Display your Blogs Latest Posts on Other Websites
- 6 Affiliate Marketing Tips Related Posts:
|Full url of the feed of your blogs latest posts. (Usually http://yoursiteurl.com/feed/)|
|Background color of your latest posts scroller (i.e. White Red Green Blue, etc. or any Color Name found at http://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_hex.asp)|
|Speed of your Lates Posts Scroller. (Enter number from 1 - 5).|
|Width of your Latest Posts Scroller. (Enter number from 100 - 500)|
|Height of your Latest Posts Scroller. (Enter number from 100 - 500)|
|Insert the following code anywhere between
|Insert the follow code where you wish the Latest Posts Scroller to appear in your web page.
What the Scrolling Ticker of Blog Posts Looks LikeYou can configure background color, scroll speed, width and height of the posts scroller to make it blend in with whatever the theme/coloring of your website is. Below are a few images to show you what I mean.
Need Help Using Latest Posts Scroller Code?If you have any issue or questions related to adding this scrolling ticker to a website feel free to email us or call us at (860)733-5441.
Why Display Most Recent Posts Scrolling Ticker on Another Website?The value and benefit of a scrolling latest posts ticker on websites is huge, to say the least.
- Provides direct backlinks to inner pages of your website.
- The scrolling ticker draws immediate attention and stands right out.
- Increase of visitor traffic to your blog.
- Looks very professional and unique.
Video - How to Display your Blogs Latest Posts on Other Websites
Affiliate Switchblade affiliate software is easy to use but comes with step by step instructions, with video, should you need assistance. You may also call us (860) 733-5441.